Come on Share with Us!?

Reaction score
Guys and Girls.

Hope that you all had a real blessed and peaceful Christmas. My prayer is that you all experienced the birth of our Saviour Jesus Christ as a reality in your lives yesterday and forever more.

But now going to what this forum is all about, did anyone get something for their tanks this Christmas. Come on don't be shy and share it with all of us. Pictures would be most welcome.

For myself, I bought a chiller from LikesFish. Come on lets hear and see!

Sanders

Last edited:
went to friends for lunch on christmas day, my buddy heared that my mandarin had died. he said "dont know where to get one of those, but if you take me with you id like to buy one for you.call me when you find one and i will go with you to get it"
I wouldnt mind the mandarin but i feel a bit skaam to take him up on the offer.

Got nothing for the tank, Santa doesn't believe in giving anything towards my hobbies, but cant complain still got plenty other goodies.

I got nothing :(

Come on you shark people, why didn't you look after your brother - shame on you. Viper at least you cannot be disappointed with what you got , because you got nothing!

Got the following:

TAAM Inc., Aquarium Products. NEW PRODUCT: RIO CORAL CLIPPER

coral_clipper_main2.jpg

Milwaukee MI412 LR Phosphate Photometer, Meter, Martini MI 412

yhst-83212413117752_1982_1883577

Milwaukee pH56 Waterproof pH/°C Tester, Meter, Martini, pH 56

yhst-83212413117752_1977_6547161

p_901244_34761D.jpg

Oh, and I bought something else for the tank too:

p_434418_34775D.jpg

I got a reeftek TS2 skimmer, now i've just got to get my new tank, but then again it is my Mrs birthday in January ... hehehe

nope, i got nothing from my family for my tank, and my girl is iretated with me because i'm always buying something for the tank and little for her :p (so nothing from her).

went to friends for lunch on christmas day, my buddy heared that my mandarin had died. he said "dont know where to get one of those, but if you take me with you id like to buy one for you.call me when you find one and i will go with you to get it"
I wouldnt mind the mandarin but i feel a bit skaam to take him up on the offer.

aqua concepts in bree str got a few... including the gusy with the round markings :thumbup:

my wife took a hammer on 23/12 and smashed my tank .... im serious guys !!!

i didnt do anything , was a petty argument and with her pms , it didnt help. The tank had to be there

Geez Afsal, sorry to hear dude. What size tank was it? I would seriously reconsider this relationship. :(:nono::whistling:

Back
Top Bottom