Collecting livestock

Discussion in 'Reef Hunters' started by deadmeat2016, 12 Oct 2010.

1. deadmeat2016

deadmeat2016 Wouter

I live in gordons bay and was wondering whereabouts can i collect some goodies for my tank, do cusion stars survive in tropical conditions? where do i need to go? I have the lisence btw :)

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. 459b

459b Moderator MASA Contributor

they do just fine in tropical tanks. Other things you can put in are the local hermits and glass shrimp. Some of the macro algaes also do fine. Some of the snals do well, just be careful you dont get the predatory ones.

Youll find plenty of things in gordons bay/strand area or if you want to make a day of hit, head to the Hangklip area.

4. deadmeat2016

deadmeat2016 Thread Starter Wouter

thanks buddy, will def be making a trip there, saw the local hermits but scared my boxer will chow them

5. richardmatlock

richardmatlock

Anything living that you take out of the sea requires at least one permit in SA - available from your post office.

Recent Posts