CO2 Filling in PMB

Reaction score
No have not tried Chubb, tried Capital Gas, Afrox and a few other smaller gas guys in PMB but with no luck.

Reaction score
Thanks, yeah really kewl site. Taking a look around now - I have emailed Viper as well. Will give Chubb a ring in the morning, I think I'm going to end up having to take a drive to Durban though :-(

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to MASA Itsme, hope you enjoy your stay :):)

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome Itsme.

I don't have a CO2 bottle so can't really help you. Try Chubb Fire or maybe one of the other Fire places, Firequip, Fire Alert etc.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. Maybe phone Pets World and ask them, surely they must use CO2 with the amount of freshwater plants they keep.

Reaction score
CO2 Refill available in Durban

OK so there is a guy by the name of Mike in Durban - his company is MIH Gas - Cyprus Rd off Old Durban North Road - 0315693164 (open from 07h30 - 12h00) He says bring the canister into him early, will fill whilst you wait. AWESOME

He does the refilling for a number of the bigger Marine Stores in Durban. no one in PMB that I can find. Looks like the PMB guys are going to have to travel to the beach!

Reaction score
my dad has been trying all day to get mine fulled. found a food grade CO2 but they for some reason cant full it. does the CO2 have to be food grade?

sorry for the off topic

Reaction score
yeah its been disconnected for nearly 6months now! just going to get from a fire station. sick of manuel dosing

Reaction score
Hi thalion a'm planning my tank with out a co2 gas will that be a problem and for what reason do you used it for