Urgent help needed Clowns just sitting on the bottom

r0ckf1re

Regal Tang
Reaction score
Got home now, my clowns are huddled up and sitting on the sand. Temp is 26.6
Salinity is 1.025

Will test other parameters.

Zoas are closed and red mushrooms are droopy and pale.

Only thing added is wp10s aboyt three days ago. They are brand new. The fish ate well this morning. Usual brine shrimp.

Boxer and cleaner shrimp are fine. So are the hermits.

Toolboysa

Reaction score
Haven't seen this behaviour before, but just as a side note adult brine shrimp have the nutritional value of the packaging of 2 minute noodles

r0ckf1re

Regal Tang
Reaction score
Ok, so forgot to mention. I had my lights off cos of Cyano. So total darkness. Turned the lights on, they moving around again. My two that were in the small tank used to sleep on the bottom when lights were off. I hoping that I just broke the sleep. Will update thread in am hour.

r0ckf1re

Regal Tang
Reaction score
Ok, they all back to normal. Zoas are bright again, so is the mushroom. Fish all doing well. Noob alert.

r0ckf1re

Regal Tang
Reaction score
Thanks. Shock of my life. My entire family stressed. Is it better to turn lights off and set wavemaker to night mode every night or leave the LEDs on for moonlight?

uploadfromtaptalk1455911516500.jpg

r0ckf1re

Regal Tang
Reaction score
Haven't seen this behaviour before, but just as a side note adult brine shrimp have the nutritional value of the packaging of 2 minute noodles
What's a good frozen to feed. I give them pellets as well.

Toolboysa

Reaction score
The ocean nutrion brine shrimp plus is good. Has other stuff in it aswell, or you can use ocean nutrion formula one or mysis shrimp