Clownfish gone green

Reaction score
Hey guys, my biggest tomato clown is having a bit of a green belly at the moment. Seems very healthy and she's still territorial as ever. What could this be? PS, it's only her belly that is going a bit green.

Pregnant?

She's about 4-5cm hey, her belly is quite a bit bigger than the other one's, he's quite a small bugger with no extra weight. She's a bit bigger than the male

Well 5cm is quite far off adult size of 14cm, so maybe something else

Ok, well, seems very healthy. Should I try putting a smooth surfaced object next the anem? Like an open oyster shell my dad found, it is quite a large shell so could work. See if they spawn?

Ok, well, seems very healthy. Should I try putting a smooth surfaced object next the anem? Like an open oyster shell my dad found, it is quite a large shell so could work. See if they spawn?

Why not, sounds cool

Unfortunately it is too difficult to entice her close enough and to stay in a position that you can see it, and I doubt very much that it'll come out on camera, maybe if it gets greener then I will try catching a pic, but for now I have placed the oyster shell next to the anem. Let's see what happens. Although I doubt anything will happen so soon.

Back
Top Bottom