Price:
R120, R80 and R120... Respectivly​
Photo's:
20854d2ca7ee11df7.jpg
20854d2ca7e077530.jpg
20854d2ca7cf1c381.jpg
Notes:
Willing to swop and make offers​

Hi There, I would like to take the convict. when would be a good time, tonight perhaps.

why oh why are you so far away , would have loved the convict tang

DUDE if you ever in DBN let me know, i can catch convict tangs here every time i go diving. tired of keeping them now... will organised.

Hi There, I would like to take the convict. when would be a good time, tonight perhaps.
Hey boet thats a laka fish you getting there!! Will look nice in your tank!! Him and ur Scopas are gna sort each other out!! hahaha!!

Hey boet thats a laka fish you getting there!! Will look nice in your tank!! Him and ur Scopas are gna sort each other out!! hahaha!!

You have no idea how beautiful she is, awesome, thanks Tim, You the man. Thanks for all the corals you gave me too.

I'm glad you are happy. My tank is quite empty without the convict, but I'm in a re-inventing stage and want to go in a slightly diffirent direction with my tank.

Good luck.

Hi guys, the humbug and clown is still for sale. So if you are interested please let me know.

Hi, Monquer has firts dibs. Could not make it to collect last night but if he changes his mind I let you know CPT reefman.

Tim

Hi all, the Humbug is still looking for a home. Anyone who wants him is welcome to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom