Christmas Wishes - 2008

Reaction score
I cannot believe that another year has rushed past, and it's Christmas time again.

To our Christian friends: My wife and I would like to wish you and yours a very blessed Christmas.

To our non-Christian friends: Enjoy the holiday :thumbup:

Everybody, PLEASE drive safely - remember, you have a tank that depends on you :whistling:

I will be back on the Forum some time on the 26th of December :wave2:

Hennie

I cannot believe that another year has rushed past, and it's Christmas time again.

To our Christian friends: My wife and I would like to wish you and yours a very blessed Christmas.

To our non-Christian friends: Enjoy the holiday :thumbup:

Everybody, PLEASE drive safely - remember, you have a tank that depends on you :whistling:

I will be back on the Forum some time on the 26th of December :wave2:

Hennie

All the best Hennie, and all the best to all you fellow reefers:thumbup::1::thumbup::1:

merry xmas & happy holidays you guys! :)

Absolutely
000200BE.gif
I second that...everybody have a blessed CHRISTmas.

Happy Christmas Hennie, and thank you for the wonderful advice dispenced over the year.

I trust everyone will have a fantastic break and that the new year will be a goodie.

Cheers
Rob.

Thanks Hennie and all the best to you and your family.

Merry Christmas everybody,
Take 15 minutes and reflect back on this year on your goalposts reached and goalposts that still have to be completed. Be thankfull for what you did reached and get energy and the will in this holiday time to complete what you still have to reach.

Merry Xmas everyone! Hope you all got some cool pressies and all the best for the new year!

Chuckle Chuckle. And to you and yours as well.:1: May the year bring a happy healthy reef to all

Sorry Hennie - I missed this thread of yours - I was in the bush by the sea - camping - no laptop - no phones..... just some nice R & R (a bit of drinking, tried to do some fishing, but only a little hound shark, some noisy tent neighbours.....)...

May you and your family have an absolute STUNNING and BLESSED 2009!

The same goes for all my fellow MASA members! May ALL of you and your family have the BEST year of all, this coming 2009!

Happy New Year
109448ed9dba36ebb.bmp

Back
Top Bottom