Christmas stars etc.

herkie

R.I.P.
Reaction score
Thank you very much to all staff at MASA for all the hard work put into this site in 2007. Thank you also to the member thats dropping all those stars all the time, just the right thing to put us in a real lekka festive mood.
Lets all stick together and make 2008 even better!:thumbup:

Well being staff for only a few days I cant take any credit for the success so far:p
However, To DR, Alan, Viper Rory and Gali and everyone else who has made this such a pleasant informative place, Thank You Very Much.:thumbup:

Oh the stars, I would imagine is Viper, which means we can now forgive him for the SARS logo on tax return day:lol:

lol, Thanks Herkie, and the stars are actually snowflakes :p

yes, but us guys living up the North Coast has never seen snow before, I also thought it was stars...... LoL

Hehe, it's the middle of your summer - do you have Christmas cards with snowmen and other wintery scenes on them?

Snowmen

Hehe, it's the middle of your summer - do you have Christmas cards with snowmen and other wintery scenes on them?

It goes into the forties regularly where Sean Koekemoer and I live, and then we have this great humidity as well. In the heat of day when a dog chases a rabbit both of them does it at a walk over here.:lol:

yip, but we only buy the ones with the picture of a santa clause dressed in a vest and shorts, climbing through a window as we don't have chimneys herf

sorry for spelling, but browsing on phone and message block does'nt allow to view more than 5 lines, after that, you have to guess

It goes into the forties regularly where Sean Koekemoer and I live, and then we have this great humidity as well. In the heat of day when a dog chases a rabbit both of them does it at a walk over here.:lol:

yip, but we only buy the ones with the picture of a santa clause dressed in a vest and shorts, climbing through a window as we don't have chimneys herf

Brilliant - i remember seeing this poor sod in Aus running up the geach in the middle of a blazing summer in full Santa get up, everyone else in swimming trunks or bikinis and him in full suit and beard sweating his *****off:lol:

lol, I wonder what it is with South Africans that we associate Christmas with snow when we don't even see snow in most places here.

lol, I wonder what it is with South Africans that we associate Christmas with snow when we don't even see snow in most places here.
I'm surprised Wee-Man hasn't replied to that by saying that the UK invented xmas :p

yeah looks cool,makes me feel like im on acid or a flies flying around my screen :p

Wee-Man, talking about snow, has it started snowing already or not yet. Talking about snowing in South Africa, I remember that in 2003 when we lived in the UK, it snowed on Table Mountain in December - Great for a white Christmas hey, and who said SA cannot do it!

Sorry man , who said SA don't know about white Christmas!

I'm surprised Wee-Man hasn't replied to that by saying that the UK invented xmas :p

You just know we did - we are the motherland, we had the largest empire the world has ever seen, we are clearly a rather good second in the rugby world;)

Wee-Man, talking about snow, has it started snowing already or not yet. Talking about snowing in South Africa, I remember that in 2003 when we lived in the UK, it snowed on Table Mountain in December - Great for a white Christmas hey, and who said SA cannot do it!

Was that table mountain in Wigan? - and hang on.....who let you in??? i will have them fired:whistling:

Sorry man , who said SA don't know about white Christmas!

I did:razz:

Was that table mountain in Wigan? - and hang on.....who let you in??? i will have them fired:whistling:

I did:razz:

hey man we are not talking about "has been" places like Wigan, and unfortunately your'e a bit late, I already had Tony fired. Sorry mate!

I hope you enjoy this good news once you wake up, when the sun decides to rise over the darkness on your isle.

Back
Top Bottom