Check it out doberman

Mekaeel

Reaction score
Man bites dog to death
2007-7-4 14:01
Beijing - A Chinese man bit to death a fierce dog that was savaging his beloved puppy.
Awakened by the puppy's yelps, a villager named Geng first tried to chase the dog away by hurling watermelons at it, a local newspaper reported on Wednesday.
The farmer then threw himself on the dog, clamping his teeth around its neck and eventually killing it.
"The two were rolling around on the ground and fighting for nearly 10 minutes," the Yanzhao Cosmopolitan News in the northern province of Hebei said. Geng suffered deep cuts to his arms and was treated in hospital. The puppy survived

MHH if anyone gets hold of my litlle puppy I will send Tom in to do the same as the Chinese guy :):)

Hoender.jpg

the little ugly thing

Good for the guy. Big dogs shouldn't pick on puppies. I once beat the crap out a Bull mastiff to get it off a mates puppy at a show. About three weeks ago a Alaskan Malamute bit a pekinese puppy at the KUSA nationals in jhb. A few minutes later the pup died.

Here is my Jack Russel, this is from a few months ago at her first show:

shroom.jpg

my wife luvs these dogs .... im gona get one when my lightie is a little older

4 at the moment. Will have another russel in 10 weeks, and a few more dobermanns beginning of next year.

Back
Top Bottom