Cheato

Ocean

Lazy Sea Slug
Reaction score
I am lookin for cheato in the CapeTown area if anybodys got

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Ocean - I know that RobDV said that he will leave me some - there's an LFS in Bree Street (C/T CBD) - I will let you know when he has left it there - and then I will leave you some there too....

Ocean

Lazy Sea Slug
Reaction score

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi izibizi - contact Mekaeel - he lives somewhere on the North Beach in Durbs - he will surely be able to assist. I am not sure if he is back in town yet - I know that he was travelling for business, I think until the end of January.... BUT send him a PM in any case.

Reaction score
I am really looking for some in cape town too. Do they sell at the LFS in bree str?

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I am really looking for some in cape town too. Do they sell at the LFS in bree str?
Hi Timmyus - No - they do not have yet - Rob would have left some there specifically for me - BUT I would have shared this with Ocean - as I would also have gotten some from Marine101 - perhaps you have PM Marine101 for some? I know that he has spare.

AND no - you should not be charged for it!

Reaction score
crest pets in hillcrest kzn often have some in and the give it away to any one who wants

Reaction score
I've left some for Jacques and anyone else who wants it in Aqua Concepts in Bree Street in Cape Town. Ask Wayne or Paul for it.

Don't take more than a quarter of what's left and everyone can get some.

Reaction score
Alfie, they're on the bottom/foreshore side of Bree Street opposite the Shell garage. From memory I think it's number 6.

Yeah, they do marine pretty much exclusively.

Reaction score
its no5 :D

loooooooooooooooove that shop! they are becoming sponsors on here within the next week or so :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W General Discussions and Advice 1
sharktail General Discussions and Advice 2
sharktail Wanted 7
D Livestock For Sale/Swap 5
L Wanted 1