CharlStanhope's 1m upgrade

Turning into a stunner!!

The tank is looking awsome Charl! Great coraline algea growth. Love the mandrin. What is it eating?

Fixed the images quickly.

picture.php

picture.php

Been struggling a bit with algae/cyano etc but its slowly but surely getting under control again. Lost A LOT of colour on some of my sps but they are colouring up nicely again. Not 100% convinced on the cubes as yet. Been running them for about 2 months. Will continue with them for now. But I have also added phosguard and purigen to the mix. I believe in those two products. Then once a week I am adding ATI Easy Vital. Since adding it I have been getting much better polyp extension on my sps.

looking good, great growth

Great Charl. How is the regal doing? Is there enough swimming space for it? Dont want to get one if i have to sell it later on due to size.

looking good, great growth

Thank you Dallas, its getting there.

Great Charl. How is the regal doing? Is there enough swimming space for it? Dont want to get one if i have to sell it later on due to size.

Regal is doing fine, got it the size of a R5 coin. My tank is 800 deep so it adds that extra swimming space. Its still small,so by the time its too big, ill prob upgrade. Good excuse, lol.

Stunning Scape!!!:thumbup:

Love the Mandarin, That is the Fish that has me hooked onto Marine!!!

Thanks mate, love my mandarin. Fat and healthy. Stil not eating flakes or frozen,but i have some 5year old rock in there with loads of pods. So she is doing great. Thanx for the compliment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will try for tonight - quote a few changes when it comes to hardware and corals.

Thanks Fred d

@Fred d , ill frag you some anytime. added a bit since this photo. Weird to see how much my tank has changed. had a few issues, but I think they are now sorted.

youre the man charl

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting patiently for the update with lots of pics :m12:

picture.php

A small update. FTS. SPS struggling a bit due to being away from home often.

Recently acquired an aqua medic CARX which I need to connect and also a marine magic doser, which I also need to connect still. It will happen this weekend.

Furthermore I have replaced my return and skimmer pumps with the Red devil DC pumps and WOW ,I love these pumps. So SILENT i have to check whether they are actually runing very often.

Ive also upgraded my flow pumps to 4 x WP25s and im happy with the flow. Might add another. But we will see.

Oh, almost forgot, ive also removed my bio cubes as they dont work that well for me. this ive replaced with phosguard and purigen which worked wonders for me in my TL550.

Thats all for now - loads of changes since my last update. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom