CharlStanhope's 1m upgrade

Reaction score
Looking great Charl! System looks healthy and mature. I see you have a CARX, so what will you be dosing with the doser?
Thank you @Mekaeel, Not 100% sure what ill be dosing yet, bought it before the CARX, but never got around to connect it. I do have a few bottles of the Red sea coral colours and I might dose some of them. Still contemplating whether ill need them or not.

Looking great buddy
Thank you @Dian6430

Last edited by a moderator:

dallasg

Reaction score
Looking good, explain why the cubes didn't work? Params not dropping?

Reaction score
Looking good, explain why the cubes didn't work? Params not dropping?
Thanks @dallasg,

Been trying them for a while, params not bad, but not where I want them. Had the diamond and regular mixed. bomb method. Not saying its a bad product at all. Just always been a fan of phosguard/purigen mix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Looking great bud. Keep up the awesomeness!
Thanks man, will take some better images after I clean the tank properly and after moving/mounting some of the frags. also need to play around with the scape a little. That birdsnest is taking over and so is the green plating monti. :m86:

Reaction score
So its been a while since I have updated. Been a bit busy @ work.

Here is a small quick update.A LOT has changed in my tank. Sold all my fish and corals, just kept live rock and a frag or two. No more sps. Softies with LPS and after saying I wouldnt, a big bioload. Tank is setup so I am able to leave it for a couple of weeks, with just someone feeding my livestock. Simple and easy.

So herewith a few pics .Nothing special. Cellphone pics - not been edit

Last edited:
Reaction score