Channel 181 Travel Channel

Thanks for the advanced warning :) Next time make it at least 24 hours!

What was it?

Thanks for the advanced warning :) Next time make it at least 24 hours!

What was it?

It was about a couple of reefs in Spain and the channel islands, was a bit short for any in depth info, but was interesting to see coral growing in 18 degree water, mainlt softies.

i always miss out on all the good stuff :(
and end up watching Etvs saturday late night specials:p

Hi Mekaeel - I did a bit of "community service" work, and assisted in a project to help cleanup the small craft harbor in Simonstown.... Unfortunately I was a LITTLE bit busy collecting garbage to carry a camera with me as well :)
And yes - I spent a little under an hour underwater collecting garbage :)

Did anybody see the footage on Nat G, about the octopus. The octopus outgrew it's tank or something so they put it in the shark tank. They thought it's camouflage would protect it from the sharks. In the mornings they found dead sharks in the tank, so the did some filming at night and found the octopus was catching the sharks.

You mean that I MIGHT have seen more while SCUBA diving the Simonstown small craft Harbour, while looking for rubbish to clean up/collect? ;-)

The problem with the program is it was a travel program out of 30 minutes you saw about 5 min.of the actual 2 reefs.

Did anybody see the footage on Nat G, about the octopus. The octopus outgrew it's tank or something so they put it in the shark tank. They thought it's camouflage would protect it from the sharks. In the mornings they found dead sharks in the tank, so the did some filming at night and found the octopus was catching the sharks.
damn thats hectic

Back
Top Bottom