changing rock set up!

Reaction score
Hey guys I've got quite a bit off live rock /rock in the tank just stacked on one another little caves and tunnels.Been looking at things on the net that you can do with Pvc piping so the question is if I take out all my rock cut chop and attache it the way I want to the Pvc. ...In one day would it effect my tank?

Thanks for your input. ...will Definitely wait a bit.if I pour tank water over every now and then should that be ok or should I rap the rock in newspaper?

I would not use newspaper. Get yourself a Big Jim storage box BIG JIM Storange Box | Makro Online
Leave the rock in the container with some water and use the lid, turned upside down, as a work surface. This way all the critters stay alive, you don't have to rush it. If using pratleys putty, you can also leave the rock work in the container for a few hours while it sets.

Is pratleys putty cool to use in tanks?
Just asking, as I was going to buy some expensive Reef Safe stuff...

Stage1 masking tape size off tank....chock draw a ruff sketch off that I'm looking for

20140927_135703.jpg

20140927_141123.jpg

20140927_141149.jpg

Will build in 3 stages so I can fit it in the tank....hopefully it comes out the way I in vision :lol:

2014-09-27-14-16-23.jpg

2014-09-27-14-18-14.jpg

2014-09-27-14-15-39.jpg

its really up to you how you want the scaping to look ... my honest opinion is if you using piping to pump water/flow through it then cool idea,if not then you wasting time and money and can just use rock and make a nice scape ... and no dont use that dumbbell :m03:

Power head will go in on the top....If you can see I left a whole ☺ dumbells hahaha will make sure off that

Just finished....very happy with the setup just need to wait for it to clear and tweak the bits and pieces

20141004_203215.jpg

Back
Top Bottom