Change of Ownership

Reaction score
Hi Guys

After a lot of consideration I have decided to sell Dorry Pets. My studies is taking their toll and rather than having the pet shop suffer as a result of this I decide to pass it on to someone new, ensuring that you get the dedication that you deserve. The new owner is Lanzo, a well known friend amongst our MASA members and an enthusiastic reefer. I’m sure that he will be sending a mail with great specials once he has found his feet, but in the meanwhile please continue ordering through him.

You can email him at lanzo@dorrypets.co.za or call him on 082 598 6576. He is situated in Villieria in Pretoria, and although this is a bit further for some people he is also be a lot closer to others, in an area that is in desperate need of an affordable pet shop to promote the hobby.

I thank you all for your loyal support in making this pet shop what it is today, and I urge you all to support Lanzo in making Dorry Pets an even bigger success. It is important to keep the hobby affordable, and Lanzo is taking this philosophy as seriously as I do. We are in process of doing a shipment from Indonesia which should arrive in about 1 – 1/12 weeks time, Lanzo will be handling this shipment and he will even be stocking fish :razz:. His tanks are already set up, matured and ready for this shipment.

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
YEAH, good luck LANZO!!!! Have a few on your new purchase
00020285.gif

Reaction score
nice to see that you have past it on, i am sure you will be back into it soon ferdie, and thanks for being such a valuable part of the marine world as long as you have:)

good luck with ure exams

Neil H

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Good luck Lanzo !!!

Ferdie, all the best with your studies..... I hope we are not loosing you to the hobby completely !!!

Reaction score
Good luck to the both of you.

Congrats lanzo my bro! ;)

Reaction score
Thanks guys, just to be clear, I will be staying in the hobby, it will take more than a few exams to get me off marine:lol:

Reaction score
hey guys

Thanks allot for the complements ;)

Dorry Pets will have it's own shop, keeping hardware stock is still being weighed up, but Dorry will keep live stock filled up more Frequently.

Reaction score
great to see the brand live on :)

Lanzo chat to Warr about some OmegaOne stock for you guys :D

Reaction score
but Dorry will keep live stock filled up more Frequently.[/quote]

Das is good news and hope the prices are going to be the same if not cheaper well Lanzo as I said to you you earlier good luck bud and And Ferdie thank you for the great service you gave in the past... Lanzo you have big shoes to fit now and as sure your gonna do it.. All the best to both of you...:thumbup:

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
hey guys

Thanks allot for the complements ;)

Dorry Pets will have it's own shop, keeping hardware stock is still being weighed up, but Dorry will keep live stock filled up more Frequently.
Hope it's not gonna be "Die Blou Bul vis winkel" :whistling:

Translated - The Blue Bull fish store

Reaction score
Great that you actually progress your hobby into the commercial field Lanzo! Sorry to see you go Ferdie! Will you still be active on MASA though, Ferdie?
thanks j

well as you know j,...this hobby rocks:yeahdude:

but Dorry will keep live stock filled up more Frequently.
Das is good news and hope the prices are going to be the same if not cheaper well Lanzo as I said to you you earlier good luck bud and And Ferdie thank you for the great service you gave in the past... Lanzo you have big shoes to fit now and as sure your gonna do it.. All the best to both of you...:thumbup:[/quote]

thanks again pete
will give you a call tonight:thumbup:

Hope it's not gonna be "Die Blou Bul vis winkel" :whistling:

Translated - The Blue Bull fish store
nope its going be..... bulls kick ass fish store:razz:

Reaction score
And todays special buy a fishie and get a Bulls jersey to mop the floor with if you spill da water:lol: only jocking Lanzo