Chaeto in Cape Town

Wish you mentioned it before I came to your place the other day... I just threw a whole lot of chaeto out...

Alfie if you can hang on a few days and are able to collect from Central Cape town I can send you some. Will harvest some this weekend.

Thanks DR. I work in Town so it will be great. Please just let me know when.

"harvest"... Jees dude, make it sound like you have a swimming pool filled with the stuff why don't you... :p

Harvest just sounds so much better than - " I'll rip some out for ya " :lol:

Hi Alfie/DR.

Could I also ask for some chaeto? DR, if you have enough to go around, I would really appreciate some. After my tank crash in January, the chaeto that I had (which Rory gave me last year, died off with all the other life in my tank).

Many thanks.
Jacques
PS: I also work in town.

Alfie - do you know where the LFS in Bree str is? I work a block up from there (also in Bree str)....
We can make arrangements perhaps to meet at the LFS?

Hi Alfie/DR.

Could I also ask for some chaeto? DR, if you have enough to go around, I would really appreciate some. After my tank crash in January, the chaeto that I had (which Rory gave me last year, died off with all the other life in my tank).

Many thanks.
Jacques
PS: I also work in town.

Alfie - do you know where the LFS in Bree str is? I work a block up from there (also in Bree str)....
We can make arrangements perhaps to meet at the LFS?

Jacques, sorry did not see this. I dont know where the LFS is. You can let me know and we can meet there if Anthony lets us know

Hi Alfie - Galibore has posted (snail-mail) me some chaeto this past weekend (it has not arrived yet).... I will see if it survives, and how much he has posted me. IF enough, I will contact you again soon to arrange a meeting, and then I'll give you some of this....

Thanks in any case....

Cheers!
Jacques

Hi Alfie - I got a little bit of chaeto from Galibore (Andre). I will just have to wait for it to grow some, then, if you still have not had any from anyone else, I will contact you to give you some - I will just have to wait for it to grow a bit.....

Alfie, if you haven't had any luck in getting some then PM me your postal address, I will send some to you.

Back
Top Bottom