Cellphone Users

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
For those of you that find it slow and difficult to navigate MASA on your cellphones, we have installed a new cellphone style which is an extremely stripped down version of the MASA forums. Full posting and PM functions are available.

We have also enabled the Default style of the forums which is also a slightly stripped down version of the forums and should run a lot faster if you are running on a slow connection, some features of the forum have been disabled in this style. I have not gone through this style completely so if there is a feature missing that you would like enabled on this style then please let me know.

To switch between these styles you can use the dropdown menu which is right at the bottom left of the page.

Reaction score
Thanks Viper - thats going to be a great feature. I do alot of my surfing at home at night on my cell.
Will try it tonight and give some feedback

martin

Reef Adict
Reaction score
Dean, any suggestions on how to post using Windows Mobile 6?I cant seem to post using my TYTN2
Hi
See this thread I posted some time ago, please advise if it assists you as I am awaiting a Samsung Omnia i900 on Windows and the TYTN2 and i780 Samsung didn't work when I tested them but maybe this will help. I am on WM5 still with no issues.
Help please Windows Mobile 6 - Thoughts Media Forums

Roy

Reaction score
Hey Guys

thanks for this feature

can i suggest you save a short cut or book mark the page as Marine Aquariums South Africa on your phones browser otherwise you will have to load the full page each time before selecting the cellphone style.

this will take you directly to the new minimal home page

this will save a few seconds and a few Kb of data each time you access the site.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Any way you can add quote to it only has reply.
An updated version of the cellphone style has been uploaded, it has a few new features and some bug fixes, the quote system now works properly, simply click on the Reply link under the particular post you want to quote.

Please change to this new style, it is called "Mobile style" in the drop down menu at the bottom left of the screen. The older "Cellphone style" will be deleted soon.

I would also recommend using opera mini as a web browser on your phone
Opera Mini | The most popular mobile phone browser in the world

Reaction score
just had a look with it today. what is the !! next to reply? and is it possible to fix the PM function, in every post it has PM so that we can PM the user who wrote the post but it doesnt really work, not with me anyway. I see it does show the names more, there more functions with that? only got about a minute to work with it before the phone conked out. so i'm still not sure what everything does