[wtd] Capetown Juwel 200 lido STAND needed

Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

New to the hobby that will change my life

Is there anyone in capetown that can maybe assist.

Just bought myself a awesome Juwel 200 lido but I require the stand/cabinet.

Is there anyone having one lying around or something close to it that will work.
Maybe someone in capetown that can build me a nice looking cabinet that can keep the weight and wont cost me a fight with the missus because of the price.

Reaction score
Drilled - hole drilled in back glass panel normally to accommodate water flow to the sump

Also serves as the filtration compartment for the tank, or you could use the tanks standard filtration compartment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome Neville. U gonna have the tank drilled for a sump?
Drilled - hole drilled in back glass panel normally to accommodate water flow to the sump

Also serves as the filtration compartment for the tank, or you could use the tanks standard filtration compartment.
Good Morning,

For now i will stick to how the setup is working as the sump and everything is integrated. :) :)

Reaction score
Overall dimensions, I know a guy that can weld a stand for you, if you want an enclosed cabinet, I can help you, if you buy the wood abd bits and pieces
Thanks Zombie, I think this will be the best bet to get it made and build up. Let me do some more homework :m01: Thanks again :m01::thumbup1:

Top Bottom