Cape Town Reef Club IMACSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muz

Reaction score
There were some guys asking about IMACSA ath the meeting.

The CTRC is planning to do block bookings and accomodation for guys attending the IMACSA conference, can I just get a list of names for those who are keen as an indication.

Muz

Guys, please reply asap, cos flights are filling up quick.

um, 2008 my guy.

There are a lot of guys who want to go but they can't organise flights and accomodation, so we are trying to get numbers so that we can make a package deal.

So far we are about 16 guys interested or confirmed.

Muz

OK, guys sorry the figure of 16 was a bit high.. I think we will be closer to 10 from CT so I have arranged a backpackers lodge.. they have confirmed they can take 10 of us from 1 - 4th, they will pick us up from the airport.

Bed and a breakfast R275 per person per day.. I will try and negotiate once we have final figures. I think the breakfast is about R90 but worth the mission IMO.

Here is a link to the site..

http://www.safarinow.com/go/EmeraldBackpackers/

Just an option for the CT guys.

OK guys, I have managed to get the price down

I have booked 10 places R170 a night incl breakfast !

PLease can I have a list of who can confirm

Muz

R170 down from R275? Sure you haven't alienated them, Muz? Negotiated a little hard, perhaps?

We're not going to arrive there and have to sleep in the driveway, are we? ;)

LOL, na I think I am either just a good negotiator or I spotted they made a mistake !!

There are new plans anyway, we are booking into the same lodge as Calfo & Eric, so the JHB, KZN and CT guys will all be together with our guests.. it is going to be fantastic as we probably wont be going out to expensive resturants every night.. we are going SA style.. braaing fillet steaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom