Cape Town Reef Braai - Saturday 6 September

What shall we braai??

• We bring our own meat (fish, whole chicken, beef ribs etc)

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • All have boerie rolls

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Michael makes us curry for the next meet

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters

459b

Reaction score
Other thread was getting a bit hard to follow...

There will be a braai on the 6th September at Nemeziz_za's abode in Durbanville.
Start time 12:30
I'd like to wrap up the meet round 5:30 - 6pm

I'll have a few hot coals ready for 1pm for any chops or Wors you lads/ladies want to slap on the grid.

1) Could everyone try aim to be there as close to the start time as possible? This way we can have the bulk of the people together early on whilst the coals are still hot and the conversation is still coherent

2) I'd also like to propose that everyone comes with a reefing topic or question in mind. These will be put into a box and we will draw them out and ask the more experienced reefers for insight or experience on the topics.

3) I will be offering two prizes on the day. One is a fish the other is a frag of a rather prized chalice.

If you don't have frags to bring don't stress, if you do have frags do bring them along. I'll setup a temp holding tank if enough people let me know they bringing frags.

Also the above are suggestions, and it's ultimately just a get together that is relaxed and chilled with fellow reefers. It's also a great opportunity to get your questions answered and to meet some of the people behind the names on the forum.

List so far:
MistaGingerOrange
Eugene
Brent
Lean
Regis
Rob
Mouse
Jason +1
Henry
Michael07
Gary
Fred
David +1
Riaan
Eddie
Swimfree
Riaanv
Allenhocking

Who have i forgotten?

Last edited:
Jason +1

What time will the price giving be? Ill only be able to pitch at 2:30 as i work till 2...

Hence this thread will be kept concise without too much banter.
Good luck with that, I can see Ginger repositioning his keyboard for the next round. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom