Can NASA please check my tank's salinity...

Discussion in 'Water Parameters and Additives' started by Reef Maniac, 10 Jun 2011.

1. Reef Maniac

Reef Maniac MASA Contributor

Here's an interesting one:

from the BBC World News...

So, NASA, please check up on my tank whenever your satellite passes overhead - my house is the third one from the corner, the one with the big trees and the solar panel on the black tile roof, you can't miss it. Oh, and just send me an email if it needs topping up :whistling: :whistling:

Hennie.

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nemos Janitor

Nemos Janitor

Hennie, when profilux were developing the profilux 2 they were asking reefers on RC for wish lists ETC. I suggested that a satellite module be developed to relay conditions on various reefs. So an Aquariust could key in GPS coordinates and things like cloud cover, salinity, wind, temp, could be simulated. The profilux now has a coordinate input for moon phase and could probably use some feedback from this satellite to achieve some of the request. So it looks like this is not far off.

4. MistaOrange

MistaOrange

Do you believe ant of this? Those yanks what next?

Recent Posts