Camera pics critics welcome

Reaction score
I changed the lights on my system today, and would like to get you guys to tell me which pics (settings) are better (I know it is not good). If you could please say which ones as I would love to know.... Thanks in Advance

Ok , I will call it pics 1A and 1B and Pics 2A and 2B and 3A and 3B to help with confusion:

Pic 1A
:

IMG_0261.jpg

PIC 1B
:

IMG_0261autolevels.jpg

Ok, and now for:

Pic 2A:

IMG_0262.jpg

Pic 2B:

IMG_0262autolevels.jpg

Pic 3A

IMG_0264.jpg

Pic 3B:

IMG_0264autolevels.jpg

1a and 2b

wasnt there when i saw it the first time

3a

in my choices i am noticing more blues

viper has good eyes like me :peroni:

Have you tried using a polarizing filter on the lens... to help with that glare a little?

1A
2B
3A

:thumbup:

i will chat later today as i am in a rush....but please post camera settings as well, that will make a huge diffs so we compare apples with apples so to speak:) both shutter speed and f stop settings

I see that sailfin is still swimming...you doing a good job at getting him back to good health....

Thank you to all who participated. Why I did this was to confirm one of my believes.

You see, the reason for some to see pics too Light, too Dark or too Blue is- and this I believe- the fact that no one's Pc Screen (Monitor) is set at the same "Colour/Lightness/Brightness" , hence the reason for different opinions on photo quality/Colour.

What I actually did:

I took a couple of pics on standard Auto Mode and did no enhancement/corrections to any of the pictures marked "A".

I then took these 03 pics and just did "Auto levels" on them and posted them as "B"

So, no different settings to any of these pics, just auto Levels.

Siyaya, thank you for the input, I do use a Filter from time to time. Crispin, thanks, but settings are not playing a roll in this experiment.

Sims, you know you more than welcome to, if you answered your phone on Monday, you could have made some money out of me, I bought 04 new T5's, 05 new electronic Ballasts and a couple of pumps from the local (Expensive) Lfs as well as some test kits

autolevels is huge difference, the depends on your software being used, the calibration driver of your printer and monitor, even the algorithm on your camera...

yip for sure!
one of my probs doing digital art...

but still great photos

I see that sailfin is still swimming...you doing a good job at getting him back to good health....
Let me know when Shaun we'll storm the house and check it out:lol:

Without a doubt...1a,2b,3a

Back
Top Bottom