Calling all NOOBS

Reaction score
I have a TL550 with stand, sorry no light hood or skimmer. Includes: Heater, Eheim uplift pump (upgrade) and I have a few old Seio flow pumps, plus a few pieces of rock.

Terms of deal: THIS IS ONLY FOR A NOOB STARTING OUT, that needs a hand to get started and going. Post names in this tread and what you have tank related, I will decide on the lucky NOOB

PRICE: FREE OF CHARGE. no scam, no tricks or strings attached.
The lucky person sellected must fetch it and it will need a clean.

That I'm aware of Glen, but you have not been a NOOB for many years now.

Lets see how far you are willing to help a NOOB out and sponsor the lid to the tank

Joh this is nice...I still regret not keeping my 550..Bought it but never started it...Would have been super cool to have the 550 next to the 450...Nice of u guys tho...:thumbup:

@mandarinman thats mighty good of you man! :thumbup:

mmmm... I dont know of anyone without a tank yet. Most of the guys without tanks dont really post here so we wont know them.

You could also get someone joining and acting like they are starting out just to get the tank..

Can we have some nominees so we can vote? Would be great if the mods can help

Last edited by a moderator:
@mandarinman thats mighty good of you man! :thumbup:

mmmm... I dont know of anyone without a tank yet. Most of the guys without tanks dont really post here so we wont know them.

You could also get someone joining and acting like they are starting out just to get the tank..

Can we have some nominees so we can vote? Would be great if the mods can help

My daughter is egging me on to get it for her but she wants a mudskipper so that is out of the question. maybe we should box it and send it to belindamotion cos she is the newest on the block and onlyhas a 450.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zombie dave at the pet shop in burgundy estates would love to set up a marine tank but doesnt have the bucks so i nominate ponyttail dave! I think u know him. ps i havent spoken to him it is just a thought.

Hmm - alot bigger than my Jebo R338 - this noob will definitely love that tank:)

Yaay a needy newby! Lets see what theeee zombie says the decision is totally his. i am just putting a lid on the situation! :lol:

Mandarin, how long are you going to run this comp for?

Back
Top Bottom