Calling all NOOBS

Okay guys, a tank for either a Noob, or someone who has a small tank and want to upgrade to something bigger.

The tank in a Tropiquarium 88 made by HAGEN, these where top of the range tanks years ago.
The lighting has been upgraded to LED, will also include 2 x Sebo internal filters and a heater.

This is a pic from the internet of what the tank looks like: there is no stand for the tank and it has got some scratches and will need a clean.

Attachments

• Tropiquarium 88.jpg
    Tropiquarium 88.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 117
Could I put my name in contention for this? Had a five year break from the hobby due to new house and kid and want to start up again.

Hi, my name is John. I'm not sure if this offer still stands but I have been looking into getting a marine tank and feel this may be a great opportunity. I have small freshwater aquariums but have done plenty of research into reef tanks and would really like to get one.

Last edited:
I am a noob
I am still cycling my fists tank which is a 120L
Tl550 but I wouldn’t mind having another one

Hi, my name is John. I'm not sure if this offer still stands but I have been looking into getting a marine tank and feel this may be a great opportunity. I have 3 freshwater aquariums but have done plenty of research into reef tanks and would really like to get one.

@John Robbins - Yes this is still running. What system have you got at the moment besides the freshwater tank.

@Mahmood jassat - the tank I'm sponsoring holds about the same volume as a TL550, so I think seen as you said you have a system running, tells try to get someone else into the hobby.

@rincewind98 - all name will be taken into consideration.

A decision will be made by Friday

Last edited:
@John Robbins - Yes this is still running. What system have you got at the moment besides the freshwater tank.

@Mahmood jassat - the tank I'm sponsoring holds about the same volume as a TL550, so I think seen as you said you have a system running, tells try to get someone else into the hobby.

@rincewind98 - all name will be taken into consideration.

A decision will be made by Friday
Thank you very much for replying. I only have the freshwater systems.

Last edited:
I am a noob
I am still cycling my fists tank which is a 120L
Tl550 but I wouldn’t mind having another one
I started with a TL550 and upgraded after a few months and transferred everything to the bigger tank. Now I am itching to get the TL550 up and running as well. Because two tanks are better than one?
Anyway. Don't think you will be happy with a bigger tank but, it does not work that way :m28:.

Its all about growing the hobby, and paying it forward.

The same rules will apply, once John ( hopefully he lives in Cape Town ) decided to upgrade when he has more confidence in/or for the hobby, the tank and equipment must be passed on free of charge again. (( remember KARMA is a bitch ))

@John Robbins , you have till Monday 17h00 to make contact, other wise tank is up for grabs again.

Back
Top Bottom