calcium reactor feeding pumps

Discussion in 'Test Kits, Controllers, Reactors and Dosers' started by 4age, 29 Oct 2015.

1. 4age

4age

have a question for the guys running calcium reactors..how are you feeding water through the reactor..via the return pump, a separate pump or from overflow?

Need to plan my sump design..want a stable consistent way to feed water to the calcium reactor

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dexter

Dexter

I havent set mine up yet but my return has space already plumped into it for the cal reactor

4. Adrian B

Adrian B

Yip Dexter on the money. Easiest is a T- piece off your return pipe just above your pump.

Idol should be able to sort you out with that sort of T-piece - Off shoot pipe needs to be the diameter of RO tubing.

Once you got it hooked up put a little in line tap on your RO tubing so you can control the flow into your reactor. Screw type are better than the ball joint type. More precise.

5. zayd

zayd

I have a separate small nano pump that is regulated by a pH controller. Need it to switch off if pH goes too high in tank.

Recent Posts