Buying of corals,fish etc.

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by EFJ, 30 May 2012.

1. EFJ

EFJ MASA Contributor

This would be more for the sponsors and also the people selling privately. I might be relocating to Thabazimbi in the near future depending on future job prospects. I would like to know for people living in such remote areas what would be the best way to buy corals+fish etc. Would it be couriered to the respective buyer or would he/she have to travel long distances to pick up their merchandise and if so what precautions would have to be taken to make sure your merchandise is alive and well?

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. FransSny

FransSny

Same day delivery can be done , but outlaying areas will be quite expensive. Corals can be shipped overnight

4. EFJ

EFJ Thread Starter MASA Contributor

So it would be cheaper to pick up your self for example from joburg to thabazimbi is +/- 300km so all together 700km's. I need to look at what its going to cost me or what would be the best for me. I don't like traveling long distances and i am sure there are no reputable LFS in Thabazimbi or Rustenburg. If I had to have it delivered to me what would it cost +/- from joburg?

5. JsPLAYn

JsPLAYn

you sure, there are lotsa rustenburg reefers on masa

6. EFJ

EFJ Thread Starter MASA Contributor

I might be wrong but I looked on the internet and all i can get is one fish store and they don't have a web site so that a person can view what they have etc. If some of the Rustenburg members could help me in that aspect it would be appreciated.

Recent Posts