bubble magus dosing pump

Thats because you dont have many SPS corals that are growing well. Once you have those its a completely different game my good man, Try dosing 200ml Alk and 200ml CA and 50ml MG every single day 365 and then say that you dont need a system with 5 bottles attached to it;)

Touche'

But wont a carx reactor do the trick for mag, cal and dkh?

yes it will but the issue with a carx is the setup as well as the fine tuning. With a dosing pump there is no fiddling around and much much easier to dial in and use

Try dosing 200ml Alk and 200ml CA and 50ml MG every single day 365 and then say that you dont need a system with 5 bottles attached to it;)

That's why I dose the TM bio calcium. Everything is added in ratio and proportion. When I had a heavy SPS system I was dosing 5 scoops per day and I did a little tweak ant the end of the week when I tested the water. Things were never really out of whack after a week and just needed a tweak. I currently only dose 1.5 scoops on my current tank but everytime I test my KH is the same. To me its the cheapest and easiest dosing system once the system is balanced as it's a one stop shop for all macro and micro elements in salt water

Back
Top Bottom