Bubble King Skimmers

Discussion in 'Protein Skimmers, Mechanical Filtration' started by Ridwaan, 24 Mar 2011.

1. Ridwaan

Ridwaan

Howzit Guys....

Ive used alot of differant types of skimmers, differant sizes and differant brands. But till this day, i havent managed to get my hands on a Bubble King.

Does anyone know who imports them or do I have to import it myself?

Your advice will be much appreciated...:thumbup:

Ridwaan

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. jaquesdp08

jaquesdp08

If u import i want one please

4. Suhayl

Suhayl

Import one Ridwaan, thats some expensive shit you talking of.

5. IMarine

IMarine

hey ridwaan you want 1 i will imoprt for you, but rather i get you atb,a bit cheaper and far better

6. ziyaadb

ziyaadb

Import it bra, u know u want the ferrari of skimmers, Its got that history and heritage that you pay for. plus the original white and red.

7. hassen

hassen

Bm150

hey guys, check out jungle aquatics on the sponser page, they have the bubble magus BM150 PRO in stock, its on a opening special, really amazing skimmers, it uses the same aquabee pump as the deltecs and its a needlewheel impeller, i got one last week and cant wait to get it going,

8. Ridwaan

Ridwaan Thread Starter

Maybe Imraan can hook us up with what these skimmers would cost to land here...

9. Ridwaan

Ridwaan Thread Starter

We have to resort to gorilla tactics cos these "chinese" brands are flooding the market.:biggrin:

10. ziyaadb

ziyaadb

lol man if u can get the ferrari get the ferrari instead of the Nissan GTR(godzilla) same speed but no history or heritage.

11. IMarine

IMarine

skimmer advice

Hey bra yes i can get but they are priced at a premium,if you really want the power of a true bubble king ,why not go for the size of my atb skimmer,its a ATB 300 elegance external with a 18000lt pump,its massive and skimms better than the bubble 300 i had a few years ago,if i am not mistaken the bubble king 300 is in the price range off 2500dollars and after landing it will cost you close to R20000,i will rather opt for the ATB,i had a problem on 1 of my clients tank that got a reefocto old gen skimmer 200 that skimms very well,his pump packed up,so i connected my skimmer up on his tank for a week and shhhhhhhhhhhh did it pull out protein like dark black,i cannot compare the 2 skimmers as its a world of difference,but like you always say if you can afford it buy it,thats 1 thing on my tank i will try not to sell, and its been the longest i kept a skimmer,to all that wanna buy atb , try to buy of the bigger range as the smaller skimmers work, but not as good as the bigger ones,i found with 2 of the smaller skimmers the pumps they supplied was way to big for the skimmer body,if any 1 wants to buy i will advice them on what 1 to buy for there tank

12. Submariner

Submariner

Guys we are already importing the Vertex Alpha skimmers which are made exclusively for Vertex Aquaristik by Royal Exclusive (Bubble King).

They are also priced better.

13. ziyaadb

ziyaadb

yup told ridwaan

14. Jeann1

Jeann1

@Ridwaan - Have a look at my thread about the Vertex skimmer. There is also alink to a You Tube vid that explains more.

The Vertex Skimmer Clan - Marine Aquariums of South Africa

Last edited by a moderator: 26 Nov 2015
  15. Ridwaan

Ridwaan Thread Starter

this is good news..but i already have an ATB cone... need to weigh my options as i now have 3 topend skimmers..might aswell spend the money on a vertex illumina

16. IMarine

IMarine

Hi Ridwaan, i think i must buy a vertex and try 1,from what i see its a excellent skimmer

Recent Posts