[SOLD] Bubble blaster 8000 External. Needs impeller - Fourways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Item name AND Location.
Bubble blaster 8000 External. Needs impeller - Fourways Shipping or Collection or Both?

Can collect Price
R3500 Full description.
Bubble blaster 8000 External skimmer body only for sale.

Bubble blaster 10000 pump is included but it needs a new impeller. Uses the new version impelelr with the white magnet New impeller costs R3200 through the local shops. Will be cheaper if you import one.

Only other missing part which was missinng when I bought it, is the small ball valve that fits on the overflow drain which can be replaced but never had a need for it.

Cup lid has some cracks in the deflector but has been glued with acrylic glue. Previous owner used PVC glue which did not hold. Does not impact the performance of the skimmer.

Also included is a manual DIY neck cleaner and a container that fits on top of the cup lid which holds carbon should you wish to run ozone in this skimmer.

So for less than R7000 you can have a beast of a skimmer which can handle a 4000L system. New price on skimmer is arount R28,000. Photos of actual Items for sale.

Skimmer 8000 3.jpg

Skimmer 8000 2.jpg

Skimmer 8000 1.jpg

Skimmer 8000 4.jpg

Last edited:

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
R3500 FOR SKIMMER? IS THAt WHAT IM READING HERE?

Last edited:

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
If you will pack it for me I will take it, will get courier to collect.

Lemme know

Reaction score
Will take a few boxes to pack it since i dont think i will easily find a box to fit it as is. So might have to make my own boxes. Is that ok?

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
Will take a few boxes to pack it since i dont think i will easily find a box to fit it as is. So might have to make my own boxes. Is that ok?
Not a problem, thank you

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
pm me banking details

:)

Reaction score
@leslie hempel . any chances that you will slide this one to this side? :whistling: there's a beautiful COVE coming your way :tt2: and you will save Marius some heavy packaging duty. :lol:

Last edited:

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
@leslie hempel . any chances that you will slide this one to this side? :whistling: there's a beautiful COVE coming your way :tt2: and you will save Marius some heavy packaging duty. :lol:
hey bud, going to need more than one skimmer for what im doing and i really want this one because of the single pump port and it being external, going to import an aquabee 8000 for it, but i may have a solution as this frees up another skimmer i have laying here, ill pm you.

Reaction score
hey bud, going to need more than one skimmer for what im doing and i really want this one because of the single pump port and it being external, going to import an aquabee 8000 for it, but i may have a solution as this frees up another skimmer i have laying here, ill pm you.
If you could only visualize the project this side. I'll give you another day to think about it. Hahahaha :lol:

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.