Brent's GREATLY improved tank!

I am in Cape Town. Will check tonight on the make of the lights. The M620, are they wave makers ?

Check how many lights what colours as well as the length and wattage then we will see if they T8's or T5's

The Seio M820's and M620's are internal flow pumps, Tunze style but much much cheaper give a much wider=/dispersed flow than normal powerheads

A wavemaker would also be great

Yes they are like powerheads but they push out a much broader more gentle flow of water, not a jet stream like normal powerheads.

The light fitting is the same length as the tank and has one blue light and one white light. Will tell you exactly what it is tonight

Kewl, have a look at Eco Aquatics specials, there is seios in there

i asked before and you dont have to answer, but what would a setup like that set u back

Sorry Kanga. When I originally bought the hardware it cost me R2 800-00 and then I bought the live rock too

Not too shabby Brent, not too shabby

Sure you can use it all, my skimmer was about that price so you did well.

I am from PE, Viper is from Pietermaritzburg and Wee-man from some dirty island called england

See most of the guys have a location tag on the left under their avatar

Nothing wrong with that dirty island. I am originally from there too
ag nooit bru, I was just starting to like you:lol::lol:

Nah not a bad island, just cant play rugby:whistling:

So have you got any test kits yet?

You will enjoy this hobby its good fun, a lot to learn but good fun:thumbup:

I have had tropical tanks all my life but always wanted to do marine. Dont have any test kits yet. What do you recomend I purchase ?

For now I would only get a nitrate test kit. other may recommend an ammonia and nitrite as well, btu I found i only did 2 or 3 tests and then never used them again. If you patient, then all you need in the nitrate.

After the cycle and depending what you gonna keep,then an Alkalinity, Calcium and Ph would be fine.

Do you have anything to measure your salinity with yet?

Bought a Hydrometre yesterday

Floating or Swing arm?

I agree with PalmerC, I have gave my Nitrite and amonia test kits away becuase I used the once

I am going to get shot here, but I use test strips, so much easier (i think aqua zoo, will check when I am home) they test very close if not the same as the red sea test kits as well

To me its just a nice indication to see how the tank is doing, the inhabitants will tell you as well

And being so easy to use I find I dont neglect testing my water JMO

Sure you can use it all, my skimmer was about that price so you did well.

I am from PE, Viper is from Pietermaritzburg and Wee-man from some dirty island called england

See most of the guys have a location tag on the left under their avatar

Nothing wrong with that dirty island. I am originally from there too
(not a bad little place, where from dude?

And first prize for "Foot in mouth" for his diplomacy skills go tooooooo KANGAAAAAAAA yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(not a bad little place, where from dude?

And first prize for "Foot in mouth" for his diplomacy skills go tooooooo KANGAAAAAAAA yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank You Thank you

:notworthy::notworthy::blue::blue:My adoring fans

Look the french would love me for this:lol:

Back
Top Bottom