Brendan's TL 550

Yo MO, thanks for the assistance I may need in the future, and yes I have been hatching BBS, I think I will be doing it once a week or maybe twice a week, depending on how much is needed.

Just a heads up the BBS is only good nutrition for the first day of hatch as it will still be feeding on it's eggsack unless they enriched in phyto or hufa.

please read through his thread as he has a nice 1.2 frag tank which he'll be setting up soon
Sorry for not re-reading each and every thread.
If a bigger tank is on its way... Good.

Morning all.

Ok so a verbal update..

The coral beauty that was nipping at my sps and gsp has been sold, along with the occelaris pair. So I am down to 4 fish.

The Tennenti has fattened up big time, she looks lovely!

Due to high feeding, the water had become majorly dirty. I have crushed flakes. Lots of food gets left and I am sure my CUC can't handle all the left over flakes.

Did a 60 liter water change and will do another 60 liter change next week. The water was terrible...

My favia isn't looking to good right now, but the zoas are loving life.

Peace.

Oh, for kicks...

y9asubuq.jpg

Hi brendan i noticed your xenia in the first couple of pics. mine has been like that since i put it in about 2months ago. i was just wondering what you did to get it to open up

Thanks

Lol my water is definately not clean. in that sense anyway. all i want is for it to open and pulse like it was at the pet store :tt2:

Back
Top Bottom