Brendan's Rebooted 1.3m

hotdog83

Clone Fish
Reaction score
I’m also very interested my tank is riddled with them just can’t seem to get rid of them
I found a kalk paste administered in a syringe without the needle works well if you cover the entire aiptasia with it.

Kim

Reaction score
I found a kalk paste administered in a syringe without the needle works well if you cover the entire aiptasia with it.
I used aiptasia x in the past but it’s very expensive will give the kalk paste a try thanks

Reaction score
This stuff is awesome! 10mls in my tank has decreased the PO4 from 0.40 to 0.09. The ratio on my 450L tank is 1ml of Phosphate E treats my 0.03ppm phosphate. Winner.

IMG-20181114-WA0002.jpeg

Reactions: Kim
Reaction score
Good weekend of blackness folks.

So I have been enjoying the specials, Viking Aquatics and Perky Pets for the win.

So I have finally bought a new membrane for my RO machine, another tub of Nyos Active Carbon and some Nyos food for...a risky fishy purchase.

I bought 3 tuks anthias, I have to try once, I really hope they get into the nyos foods. I also ran into a few reefers that I have loads of time for. Tank update @greatwyt ...

After purchasing my fish I got home and my awesome Melanurus wrasse of 3 years was dead. Again I do not know what happenes, no signs of fighting amd he was one staunch guy, no issues with food. It really knocked my mood as he was a tank favourite.

Reaction score
Happy festive season everyone. I have a very un-merry update.

I visitee family for a long weekend and during that time, load shedding happened. When I got home , my tangs has WS.

I arrived home on the 11th and had to leave for a job in Angola on the 13th, inbetween that time I had to move houses.

The time constraints were deadly, I lost my 2 tangs that were being QT'd at a sponsor and lost my anthia as welp as my blue throat wrasse. I am now in angola with a completely unscaped tank and 3 fish left. I am still offshore Angola and could be here for abother 5 weeks.

Last edited:

hotdog83

Clone Fish
Reaction score
Happy festive season everyone. I have a very un-merry update.

I visitee family for a long weekend and during that time, load shedding happened. When I got home , my tangs has WS.

I arrived home on the 11th and had to leave for a job in Angola on the 13th, inbetween that time I had to move houses.

The time constraints were deadly, I lost my 2 tangs that were being QT'd at a sponsor and lost my anthia as welp as my blue throat wrasse. I am now in angola with a completely unscaped tank and 3 fish left. I am still offshore Angola and could be here for abother 5 weeks.
Oh no, so sorry to hear, those tangs were amazing. :m22:

Reaction score
Hi all.

After the total loss of livestock, all my fish except for my male leopard wrasse perished, my tank is sensitive. From the stress of the move to jumpers, I had it all.

Corals have done OK, some colour loss, but they are tough cookies.

I have added 2 fish, a small female bipartitus wrasse for the male. And a good ol sand sifting goby.

IMG_20190220_152536.jpg

IMG_20190220_153029.jpg

IMG_20190220_152711.jpg

IMG_20190220_214859.jpg

RiaanP

Reaction score
very nice...

And to all those who think brown zoa is not beautiful. Look again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Brendan6 Medium Tanks 256
Brendan6 Medium Tanks 84
Brendan6 Boyu TL450 and TL550 advice 171
RiaanP Large Tanks 251