breaking all the rule with a Aquaria AMZ1000 1 meter Aquarium.

yup...that will be more that enough...i only got one wavemaker and the return pump for circulation. You tank is just half a meterbigger so 2 should be perfect.

Ah that's good news, battling to understand the modes on the wave makers, my previous tanks where small so they weren't needed.

just a quick pic update....almost a year later and still no problems;)

WP_20150412_006.jpg

just a quick pic update....almost a year later and still no problems;)

WP_20150412_006.jpg
Do you have any idea how much their 1m tank goes for nowadays? How was your experience with this tank? And faults or things you didn't enjoy. I'm looking into possibly getting one the same size as yours.

Do you have any idea how much their 1m tank goes for nowadays? How was your experience with this tank? And faults or things you didn't enjoy. I'm looking into possibly getting one the same size as yours.
The tank is amazing, I only ever had a problem with the thermometer, but aquaria resolved the issue very quick. Other than that it is an awesome tank. Unfortunately I had to sell mine but would get another one the minute I can. I don't know what they go for these days but whatever it is its totally worth it. Give Lawrence a call at Aquaria SA and I'm sure he will do a great deal for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom