Break

Reaction score
Hey guys, just letting you all know that I'm gonna be offline for about 3 weeks, personal reasons, don't worry it's nothing serious. So just letting you know that I'm not disappearing off the face of the earth. I'll be back:yeahdude:

Thanks
Luke

:lol:

hi, good to see you back, did you go anywhere or just turn the computer off for a break :)

Thanks viper and Wee-Man, I took a break from the forums for a while, I just needed to take a break, it just took too much of my time and I'm studying, so need to cut down, hopefully i can keep in touch while still keeping the studies going well

Thanks viper and Wee-Man, I took a break from the forums for a while, I just needed to take a break, it just took too much of my time and I'm studying, so need to cut down, hopefully i can keep in touch while still keeping the studies going well

It can be overpowering at times:lol:

Haha, just saw your post Mike (Formerly known as Wee-man), haha, I am a member already, but the okes at MASAholics anonamous don't actually help me, all they do is talk about fish and corals all the time, makes my addiction even worse:lol:

Back
Top Bottom