Break

Lowflyer

Clownfish
Reaction score
Hey guys, just letting you all know that I'm gonna be offline for about 3 weeks, personal reasons, don't worry it's nothing serious. So just letting you know that I'm not disappearing off the face of the earth. I'll be back:yeahdude:

Thanks
Luke

Warr7207

Moorish Idol
Reaction score
Cool, so when you get back we should have some nice growth pics ;)

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
cool buddy nice to know you think of us

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
hi, good to see you back, did you go anywhere or just turn the computer off for a break :)

Lowflyer

Clownfish
Reaction score
Thanks viper and Wee-Man, I took a break from the forums for a while, I just needed to take a break, it just took too much of my time and I'm studying, so need to cut down, hopefully i can keep in touch while still keeping the studies going well

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks viper and Wee-Man, I took a break from the forums for a while, I just needed to take a break, it just took too much of my time and I'm studying, so need to cut down, hopefully i can keep in touch while still keeping the studies going well
It can be overpowering at times:lol:

Lowflyer

Clownfish
Reaction score
Lol, it's so addictive:support:, we should have a MASA-A, MASAholics Anonamous:p

Lowflyer

Clownfish
Reaction score
Haha, just saw your post Mike (Formerly known as Wee-man), haha, I am a member already, but the okes at MASAholics anonamous don't actually help me, all they do is talk about fish and corals all the time, makes my addiction even worse:lol: