[SOLD] Brand new Oceans Motions 4way mechanical wave maker

Discussion in 'Hardware For Sale/Swap' started by 2balive, 3 Nov 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2balive

2balive

Hi

for the serious reefer.

I have decided that I am not going to be able to use my Oceans Motions 4Way in my cube and I need funding for my lights.

It was bought and imported directly from the Canadian firm some years ago (think still with a group on Masa) and kept in storage.

It is brand new, the motor is the correct frequency and voltage for SA and comes with a spare drum. Both drums are the version 3 type.

This allow you to have a no pumps inside the tank and still have alternating flows in the tank. The configuration of mine gives 15 sec flows on two different nozzles at a time, so you should get some decent flow speed going.

Current they cost USD 499 + USD 126 shipping, so will work out around R7000 including VAT and if you can get it in without paying import tax.

I would like to get R5250 for it.

You have to be seriously good at pipe design to install or get someone who is. Here is an example of how to connect it, more compact options is possible.

image-23373468.jpg

Here is the product description:

http://www.oceansmotions.com/store/...id=32&osCsid=0f891c1badf0ce3690c93c3c43f8b9f7

"Without a doubt the OceansMotions 4 Way is the favourite amongst reefkeepers.

From 75 to 750 gallon aquariums, this versatile unit will solve all your flow needs. With a capacity of over 7500 GPH and no minimum requirements, the 4 Way will give you unlimited years of service.

Different drum versions give different flow characteristics.

Version 1 - has outlets running sequentially, (ie) 1, 2, 3 , 4, repeated.

Version 2 - will give a delayed sequence (ie) 1 & 2, 2 & 3, 3 & 4, 4 & 1, repeated.

Version 3 - has them opposed (ie) 1 & 3, 4 & 2, repeated. (Our best selling version)

Version 4 - Designed for use with our Revolutions units. Water is sent to 3 outlets at the same time.

image-23373468.jpg

image-2291981288.jpg

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. 2balive

2balive Thread Starter

4. 2balive

2balive Thread Starter

5. Acid

Acid

ocean motion device

Hi there mate. Do u still have this for sale? I can offer u R3500 for the device.

6. 2balive

2balive Thread Starter

Sorry for my extremely slow response. It is and I will accept.

Will PM.

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.