[wtd] Boyu TL450 skimmer

Reaction score
Anyone out there can help with a skimmer option for this that works - will consider a WG-308 if anyone has one.. I Do not want to modify, looking for plug and play option. Want to set up a ponies tank as a christmas pressie, so kind of urgent. Shhhhhhh

Last edited:
I was told a tunze skimmer works good that fits into the compartment just not sure what model. @Anita maybe knows

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

have a Tunze 9002 nano skimmer

excellent skimmer stats as follows:

Recommended for aquariums from 40 to 200 litres (10 to 50 USgal.) of salt water.
Dimensions: L125 x W55 x H338 mm (L4.9 x W2.1 x H13.3 in.)
Immersion depth: approx. 180 to 220mm (7 to 8.6 in.)
230V/50Hz (115V/60Hz) 8W

pm if u are keen

@Shamy sorry i typed it wrong. I don't have a skimmer just know there is a tunze skimmer that will work.

I ordered a Boyu WG-308 from overseas, was about 28 USD including shipping. Took about 5 weeks to get here though :(

@Jt143, Hi did some research, will not fit standard and needs to modding, so not sure I want to go that route. However please let me know what price and condition. Shamy

scimmer

Hi ok cool no prob the scimmer is brand new. Never used cause I directly did sump upg and fited ts 1 so il let it go for 400 and it's brand new?

@aquatic, interested, will do some checking on the model this evening. Please dibs for now,

@Jt143, thanks for the offer a bit too rich for a TL450, would consider if i was doing a cube. Thank you for the offer.

Anyone out there can help with a skimmer option for this that works - will consider a WG-308 if anyone has one.. I Do not want to modify, looking for plug and play option. Want to set up a ponies tank as a christmas pressie, so kind of urgent. Shhhhhhh
What tank do you have, you could try a 9004 Skimmer from TUNZE, give us an email and I can send you a quote, cheers Anita
PS Works like a dream

@aquatic un dibs sorry checked the specs this is too big not going to fit in that compartment.

Regards
Shamy

Back
Top Bottom