Boyu flow...

Reaction score
Hi Guys

i need some help with my flow in my tank, i have the standard return pump that i got with the boyu tl-550 and i bought a power head... i don't know how to position them right... they are both at the top of the tank...

please help

I have a boyu wave maker on the left pane looking from the front and a power head on the right pane . tank is 2.5 years old with no probs just learning curves

Hi there what i do when i set those tanks up, they are small so i first get rid of the uplift pump and replace with the ehime 1000lt then only add 1 pump on the right hand side of the corner and thats all good as the 1000lt uplift has got so much flow so that keeps the water moving on top, and your wave pump for your corals place on right side of your tank and you get a slightly bigger skimmer for the tank it will do wonders to your tank,and play around with your pump till your flow is correct

14854dcff0b10cd4a.jpg
14854dcff0c9d4805.jpg

I have a 1200l flow pump directly under my return outlet.The flow pump is pointing to the left and return pointing to the front.This gives nice random flow as the two currents clash into each other in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom