Bored to death

Not for a living, just for survival I'm a software architect.

As little as possible, basically con people into giving me their cash for information :lol::lol:

I can do my job in my sleep, and it's really getting to me now... Need a change of scenery.

I program PABX systems, as well as all the behind the scene stuff when you hear the prompts saying "Press 1 for..."

I can do my job in my sleep, and it's really getting to me now... Need a change of scenery.

I program PABX systems, as well as all the behind the scene stuff when you hear the prompts saying "Press 1 for..."

Come speak to me, i am looking for an AV-IT integrator, for our AV control systems and home automation. Includes programming - wicked :thumbup::thumbup:

Check out our website - www.avc.co.za

See if this interests you ?

We are using something similar in our Video Conference / Presentation boardroom. Can't remember the exact make now and I'm way too lazy to go check it. One of those wireless touchscreens with all the options for what the system can do.

We are using something similar in our Video Conference / Presentation boardroom. Can't remember the exact make now and I'm way too lazy to go check it. One of those wireless touchscreens with all the options for what the system can do.

Thats the gear we sell, install and programme. can be fun and rewarding. can also give headaches when trying to work out complex systems.:blushing:

Thats the gear we sell, install and programme. can be fun and rewarding. can also give headaches when trying to work out complex systems.:blushing:

Hope you not one of the people I phone to fight with when it's not working! hahaha :p

Hope you not one of the people I phone to fight with when it's not working! hahaha :p

Fortunately my customers pay big money, so no fighting with me.

I had a customer phone when I was overseas and I sorted his system via my cellphone. His system has a SMS communicator, so able to do basic resetting etc.

very cool

Come speak to me, i am looking for an AV-IT integrator, for our AV control systems and home automation. Includes programming - wicked :thumbup::thumbup:

HEHE not a good idea having 2 reefers in one place, I can see the 2 of you explaining to the bank manager and the auditor why the company made a huge loss, while both of you stare vacantly over their shoulders at the company social project, a 2m x 2m reef with all the bells and whistles. Both of you with silly schoolboy grins on your faces:lol:

Maybe not what I would confess to a future boss:whistling:

HEHE not a good idea having 2 reefers in one place, I can see the 2 of you explaining to the bank manager and the auditor why the company made a huge loss, while both of you stare vacantly over their shoulders at the company social project, a 2m x 2m reef with all the bells and whistles. Both of you with silly schoolboy grins on your faces:lol:

Maybe not what I would confess to a future boss:whistling:

Hahaha... never thought about that one... mmm...

I think the reception area needs revamping with a 2000l display :whistling::whistling:

and it's tax deductible :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom