book advice

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by Johan van Aardt, 22 Sep 2010.

1. Johan van Aardt

Johan van Aardt I love marines [R.I.P.]

hi guys, i have a friend that is staying in zanzibar, he contacted me and asked if i could get a few good books on identification of fish and coral. He knows a few pasics but doesnt know all of them and he will like to know what he is looking at.

sny advice

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. FransSny

FransSny

Johan I got this one Corals - A quick reference guide by Julian Sprung. Awesome book

Loot.co.za: Corals

4. Ash

Ash Coral biologist

Two Oceans book
    Denis king books (2)
    Soft corals and sea fans by K Fabricus & P Alderslade
    For hards then the series by JEN Veron Corals of the World

With those you should be covered for just about everything
    It'll cost though!

5. JD167

JD167

Johan, the book Frans recommended is really great. It even tells you where to place the coral in your tank, it's light and flow requirements, it's hardiness as well as aggressiveness.

Recent Posts