Bob's Reef

Reaction score
DSC_0866-1.jpg

Oh Wow that is one stunning tank.

Please Sir can we have some more !!

Thank you lads.

Its all coming down in a few months, once the building is done, then Bob's reef two will give these poor corals some space

WHAT........only one pic, now that is nasty. Excellent set up definitely one of SA's premier tanks, cant wait to see the new system.

Personally I think that tank looks terrible! Dont spend all the money on getting a bigger system. Just send me half of those corals.. Actually, send me all of those corals so your poor fish can have some space to swim.

On a serious note. This has been the most inspirational tank for me in SA!
Nice one Sir Rob.

Stunning colour in that tank :D

Are those Evansi Anthia's? How long have you had them? I got 5 rather big ones and they just refused to eat, I lost all of them :(

Very nice set up, must have taken a long time, lloking forward to seeing the full tank and set up

Praise indeed Ivanhoe!, and Alan.

Viper, yes they are Evansi. The first ones I got a year or two back just diappeared into the reef never to be seen again.

These came in Kenyan shipment by mistake, and I threw them in, but the difference I think is Fish Roe, they love the stuff. I think that its almost a requisite for many Anthias/Psuedoanthias.

Thanks guys, I will put in some pics of the systems that drive the tank tomorrow.

Amazing tank bob, really good stuff, some more pics would be great

Stunning. We want more pics.

Bob i hope you will start a thread and show us your new system going up in stages, would love to follow that.

wow your tank looks awesome. cant wait to c your new tank

DSC_0858.jpg

My big new modified skimmer, being tested on the tank. It is there for the new tank in a couple of months.

DSC_0385.jpg

Testing the new DIY calcium reactor for the new tank. Both chambers now full of Hydrocarbon.

Oh man, this tank is spectacular.

Rob what has the performance on that skimmer been like ? I know it's planned for the new system but has it met your expectations or is there some tweaking still needed ?

Back
Top Bottom