Blue Lobster - Where to go with it

I will go there this weekend again to swap out a filter and i found out my dad knows the owner of the petshop aswell so ill get his number and give him a call...

I will go there this weekend again to swap out a filter and i found out my dad knows the owner of the petshop aswell so ill get his number and give him a call...

You can still take the Lobster and ask them for a refund.
Tell them it is like Norwegian blue parrot in Monty Python. :lol:

Just found a guy on gumtree selling them for R150 a pop, blue or red ones and if you ored 20 of them you get discount, one of them had me on edge, nevermind having 20 of them...

gumtree?............ thats strange,they very perculiar with there adds on livestock to prevent association with illegal stock.... atleast whats illegal to their extensive knowlege,i tried selling off some of my FW shrimp wen they were breeding like crazy and my add got booted almost immediately.... that ,and the fact that i just looked for it now and no sign of the add :lol:

Last edited:
I searcehed for fish tank in the JHB/Gauteng region and its still there, ill pm you the link as I saw forum mod removed the other one -_-

Hey Guys

Are you sure that the lobsters are illegal??

I also purchased one last week (my eel however quickly made sure that it only lasted a few hours) and was hoping to get another one for a separate tank when they get stock in again.

It's a tropical blue.... waiting for an albino.

Back
Top Bottom