Blue carpet nennie

Ocean

Lazy Sea Slug
Reaction score
What should i know about blue carpet nennies?

moz

Reaction score
Make sure your water is prefect, you have good flow, good lighting, and your tank is big enough (they grow big) and you have had at least a years (if not more) experience running a successful reef tank.

Ocean

Lazy Sea Slug
Reaction score
why are they so hard to keep and if all your parameters are perfect shouldnt it be fine in the tank

just asking not doating your expense

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
They like to anchor themselves underneath a rock on the base of the tank so make sure your rock structure is fairly steady, strong light is a must and nice stable water parameters.

Oh, and I hate you, I always wanted a blue carpet but never been able to find one :(

moz

Reaction score
To be honest I have never kept a nennie, for the reasons please read the following
CarpetAnemones

Reaction score
cool ocean.
yip henk has a point,when fish sleep at night they are a bit "deur die kak", they fall asleep on the nennie and the nennie sees the fish as a oceanbasket drive true.
good luck dude they are very vey very pretty,and they like a mature tank(1year and older)

herkie

R.I.P.
Reaction score
My ex Sean Koekemoer nenny eats like a pigwhen it tastes a prawn. The missus now cries the nennie is better looked after than herself.(What did she expect at her age!)

Reaction score
My ex Sean Koekemoer nenny eats like a pigwhen it tastes a prawn. The missus now cries the nennie is better looked after than herself.(What did she expect at her age!)
:lol: :lol: :lol: And I am willing to bet that the nennie you have now, is probably much older than your wife too:biggrin: