Blu Coral Method

Reaction score
Guys i have done loads of research on the blu coral method, loads of light, lots of flow and aggressive skimming (noisy pump?) The guys then add some growth hormones to specially prepared foods to get the SPS to bulk up.

I then asked a contact at Wits if we can get the "roids" here.

Here's the response:

True, Somatotropin (aka Somatropin) is a growth hormone that increases the mass of most tissues by increasing the number of cells rather than their size. It also mobilizes fat stores.

Somatotopin (STH) from human pituitary can be ordered from Sigma-Adrich, South Africa. The Vial contains 4 I.U. hGH, (approximately 1mg) with 0.1 mg ammonium bicarbonate and 3.5 mg mannitol. I must say, the Vial is quite expensive. One vial is 337 Euros.... :/ (unfortunately we dont synthesise any in the labs here :(

Maybe Midasblenny has an alternative we can get legally?

Very interesting. Italians have been using this growth hormones with some serious results.
But also with incorrect dosing u in big kaka!

sorry to hijack.in the tropic marine range what are the supplements required to acieve bright colors outa your SPS and also in the zeo range?

I can get HGH... 10 x 4iu vials for R2700-00....

hmmmmm ok now for our banned substance thread..

EJ lol i might want some just need to get the frag tank ready.

I don't know if its banned or not. But it can be organised easily.

I dunno Clinton. I have a guy that organises all sorts of jungle juice for me.

Please verify the legality of this product before continuing your discussion on it.

We do not promote or allow discussions regarding illegal products/activities.

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom