Blonde joke 2

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by OCELLARIS, 9 Sep 2008.

1. OCELLARIS

OCELLARIS

A plane is on its way to Cape Town when a blonde in Economy Class gets Up and moves to the First Class and sits down.

The flight attendant watches her do this and asks to see her ticket, She then tells the blonde passenger that she's paid for Economy and that she will have to go and sit in the back.

The blonde replies 'I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Cape Town.... And I'm staying right here!'

The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and co-pilot that there is some blonde bimbo sitting in First Class that belongs in Economy and won't move back to her seat.
    The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because She only paid for economy she is only entitled to an economy seat and she Will have to leave and return to her original seat.
    The blonde replies, 'I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Cape Town.... And I'm staying right here!'

Exasperated the co-pilot tells the pilot that it was no use and that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman that won't listen to reason.

The pilot says, 'You say she's blonde? I'll handle this, I'm married to A blonde, and I speak blonde!'

He goes back to the blonde, whispers in her ear, and she says 'Oh, I'm sorry- I had no idea,' gets up and moves back to her seat in the economy section.
    The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and asked him what he said to make her move without any fuss.

The Pilot replied..... 'I told her First Class isn't going to Cape Town'

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. viper357

viper357 Admin MASA Contributor

:lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Shaun

Shaun Retired Moderator

5. leslie hempel

leslie hempel Moderator MASA Contributor

ha ha

Recent Posts