Bloemfontein

Discussion in 'The Sump' started by Hill, 31 Jan 2008.

1. Hill

Hill

Hi

Found out 2 hours ago I will be in Bloem Friday afternoon for an interview. Hows that for short notice. Anyway, just want to find out if there is anyone who wants to meet up with a fellow reefer. I will be over nighting in the City Lodge and should have my own car.

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reef Maniac

Reef Maniac MASA Contributor

Hi Hill - I would love to :) We are having our monthly club meeting on Sunday afternoon, and you are welcome to attend if you're still in the "dorp".

Send me a PM with your phone number, and I will contact you.

Hennie

4. Hill

Hill Thread Starter

Thanks Hennie for letting me come around to see your tank. Man some of those corals started growing in the Jurassic age. man they are humongous.

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to entertain me for the hour I was there, and I could easily have stayed another couple as well. However the Sharks were playing the Cheaters.

Thanks Hennie
    Cheers.

5. Reef Maniac

Reef Maniac MASA Contributor

It's really been my pleasure. :)

I bet you're VERY glad that the sharks did not lose, as usual :whistling:

Hennie

6. Hill

Hill Thread Starter

Cheaters never prosper I always say. :lol:

Both teams needed the practice. Sharks played 20 minutes with 14 men. But if they had made use of even half their chance, could have won the game. What impressed me with the cheaters :lol: was the fact that every time they were on attack, they scored and only once did they fail to do this. Sharks failed at this about 50 to 60 percent of the time. Time and time again they got to the try line to give away easy possession to the cheaters. In the one the wing (New guy I think) knocked the ball on. On the try line. And he was standing still with no cheaters within 5 metres of him. It was a case of catch the ball and dot it down. :blushing::whistling::(

Both teams resisted the penalty kick to poles option rather going for the line out. So both were using the game as good practice. The sharks only kicked the last penalty to force a draw after full time. It was the only penalty kick for points the whole game. :thumbup:

Recent Posts