Biopellet reactor

Discussion in 'Beginner Discussions' started by Nickt, 8 Aug 2012.

1. Nickt

Nickt

Are these Biopellet reactors worth looking at?

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jayceew

Jayceew

Nick it depends on the system, how it's set-up and what you want to achieve.

Lots of guys have had great results, others say the reactors did not work for them.

Do some research on MASA on NP pellets/bio pellets, you will find a couple of interesting threads.

4. Tony

Tony

I just have mine in a mesh bag in ym sump. Y9ou have to squeeze the bag once a week to release all the mulm that develops

5. Eight

Eight

I would say any system can work well with this type of filtration. Get a proper reactor, have a decent skimmer and get the flow in the BP reactor right.

Recent Posts