Binocular microscope for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice microscope. Out of my budget though

If you have no luck here check with someone at varsity doing honours or masters in some biology field. Maybe they know someone

Posted a link on APSA for u

Last edited:
It connects via USB2.0, then you use a program called Motic Images I think to manage the camera. You can capture live feeds too. I recorded the birth of baby copepods this way. Then you can take snapshots at certain intervals to record some process etc. The CCD camera connects to one of the eye pieces.

Max magnification is 1600x with the 16x eye pieces and the 100x objectives.

So, do you have to have a computer nearby in order to capture pics/videos? Or can you capture on some sort of memory device (part of the camera?) and put it on the PC later?

Nope the program drives the camera. It allows you to set your white balance, exposure adjustments, measurement calibrations etc. Obviously you do not need the CCD for looking at samples. Only for recording them.

A notebook works very well. Software runs on Windows and Mac.

Cannot do better than the link I gave you - it contains EVERYTHING there is to know about the scope. It is the Biological Microscope Model A with a 2.0 Motic CCD camera (not the one on the web page).

I paid R4500 for the microscope, and R8000 for the CCD camera and software. I only sell both together, for R5000.

Hi LikesFish

A friend of mine saw you advertising the microscope - I am not really a forum guy...

But about the microscope and camera: I'll take it! I live in Pta (see you are from Centurion) and I will be able to come any evening this week (even tonight). I'll pay CASH.

There is only one problem.... I see abgg118 has first dibs for a while... has the "while" past yet? Are you still interested abgg118??? Please let me know, because I am.

Waldo,

Does it come with a warranty? Scope and camera? How long left? If I weren't genuinely interested I would say let Vissie have it, but I would really like just a while longer to decide, please.

Thanks, abgg118....
I am sure I will enjoy it! LikesFish, can you send me a cell number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom