Big tank

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I went to see a rather good tank on saturday, 12ft x 4ft x 3ft

10447f0825f08f6f.jpg

holy cow that's huge! more please! :p

wow, that's roughly 4m long by 1.2m deep by 1m high...that's a monster, certainly doesn't look like it in the photo. Now you aren't going to tell us that you only took one photo are you?

wow, that's roughly 4m long by 1.2m deep by 1m high...that's a monster, certainly doesn't look like it in the photo. Now you aren't going to tell us that you only took one photo are you?

Yep, just the one piccie, just to tease you, it was difficult to get any others as there were 25 others in the room, this one was taken by a pal.

It doesn't look 4ft from front to back unless you look down the side, and until you realise the sump is 5x3x2.5, you don't get just how big it is, for instance the Vlamingi tang is about 14inches long!!

I will see if i can visit again and get some more shots, they owner lives 20mins from me:)

come on wee-man take us out of our misery! pics please! :lol:

ps. what's in those A, B & C containers? is he dosing something?

cheers!
ant
:)

come on wee-man take us out of our misery! pics please! :lol:

ps. what's in those A, B & C containers? is he dosing something?

cheers!
ant
:)

It's zeovit i believe, similar to the balling method i think, seems to work though.

14 inches, wow, that's huge (although I can relate to that:p)

Yeah ok:whistling:

WOW! Huge tank! BUT - it's looking quite good! Only one thing I have with such big tanks, though - you can have MANY MANY corals, but it still looks "empty" :-(

It's only been up and running for a few months, give a year and it will be amazing, there is approximately 200kgs of live rock in that tank, and i agree it still looks rather empty:lol: but fantastic at the same time.

P.s. it's on the UK forum;)

i actually prefer "relatively" empty tanks, looks cool when the fish have lots & lots of swimming space... they probably love all that space :)

Back
Top Bottom