• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Best Service!!!

JS

Reaction score
Ok, so after reading the May Specials thread yesterday, i was super excited and wanted to get a few pieces, as supplies in PE has been a bit low lately at LFS.

I immediatly got in contact with David, who was kind enough to send me some pics etc. I selected my pieces and made my payment.

To my surprise i received my bid air cargo waybil this morning and by 2pm my corals was waiting for me. When i got home and opened the box....wow...blown away....the pictures did not do these corals justice....color, size, healthy and encrusted on some of the most natural looking plugs i have ever seen....

But then again....i realised...this is David of Perky Pets i was dealing with....never had i ever purchased anthying from him and the shop that didnt pleasantly surprise.

For us PE people (the armpit of SA ) its really awesome to have guys like David willing to assist and take extra care and effort in getting them safely to us.

Thanks again David, great corals!! Will see you next month when im in CpT...to book a few more.

I have also ordered fish from them. The fish we're healthy and immediately eating flakes and frozen foods. I was very impressed as most of the fish I buy from other stores don't eat.

I have also ordered fish from them. The fish we're healthy and immediately eating flakes and frozen foods. I was very impressed as most of the fish I buy from other stores don't eat.
Thanks Jaun.
Great to hear...will Perky pets ship to jhb ?
Hey, yes shipping to Jhb airport R220
Space in box for two fish.
Bigger worked out according to weight ect.
Thanks D

Back
Top Bottom